Enjoy the goodness of handpicked seeds and nutrition packed into every drop
IndicWisdom Wood Pressed Safflower Oil is Exacted on Wooden Churner (Lakdi Ghani)
- IndicWisdom Wood pressed Safflower Oil (Cold Pressed) is EXTRACTED ON WOODEN CHURNER.
- NO CHEMICALS or PRESERVATIVES used while Extraction & Processing.
- IndicWisdom Safflower Oil is 100% SAFFLOWER EXTRACT.
- RICH SOURCE OF UNSATURATED FATTY ACIDS (MUFA & PUFA).
- NEUTRAL FLAVOUR & AROMA Ideal choice for many recipes. Perfect Oil for DEEP FRYING.
- Wood Pressing ensures it is FULL OF NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS & NUTRIENTS.
- Safflower is traditionally cultivated in central and southern parts of India, Maharashtra and Karnataka being a leading safflower seed
growers. Our seeds come from traditionally safflower growing belt of Sangola, Latur and Bijapur.
- The body needs these fats to function. Experts generally consider unsaturated fatty acids to be more healthful than saturated fats.
- Fats in the diet, such as those found in safflower oil, are essential for hormone regulation and memory.
- They are vital in allowing the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Eating some fat with meals may also help a person to
- Safflower oil is LOWER IN SATURATED FATS, which are often considered “bad” fats, than olive oil, avocado oil, and sunflower oil.
- Safflower oil contains good amount of OLEIC and LINOLEIC fatty acids.
Don’t Confuse with Sunflower Oil
- Many people confuse Safflower with Sunflower. Sunflower seeds are black in colour whereas safflower seeds are white in colour. Sunflower oil is
more prone to oxidation, whereas safflower oil, despite being PUFA rich is relatively stable oil thanks to natural Beta carotene present in
Benefits and Uses of Safflower Oil
- Fights Inflammation
- May Improve Elasticity Of Arteries
- Good for Heart
- High In Oleic & Linoleic Fatty Acids
- Safe For Cooking At High Temperatures