Enjoy the goodness of handpicked seeds and nutrition packed into every drop
IndicWisdom Wood pressed Walnut Oil (Cold Pressed) is EXTRACTED ON WOODEN CHURNER
- NO CHEMICALS or PRESERVATIVES used while Extraction & Processing.
- Wood Pressing ensures it is FULL OF NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS & NUTRIENTS.
- Known for VITAMIN E and OMEGA-3 Fatty acid called Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA).
- Rich Aromatic & Natural Delicious Nutty Flavor
- A great Salad Dressing & Baking Oil
- Seeds sourced from Kashmir.
Why Wood Pressed:
- Flavorful (Retains Natural Aroma & Flavor)
- Antioxidant Rich
- Nutritious (Retains Natural Vitamins & Minerals)
- Trans Fat Free
- No Chemical 100% Natural
- Preservative free
- NON GMO
Different Usages of this SUPER FOOD:
- Salad Dressing
- Dips & Sauces
- Blend in smoothies & shakes for an extra zest & a healthful boost
- Skin & Hair Care
- Dark Circles
- Thyroid Massage Oil
- Committed to zero carbon manufacturing
- No Boiling/Chemical Processing
- Carefully chosen seeds
- Tribal Youth Employment
- Only Manufacturer Allowing Plant Visits
- Complete Transparency in Manufacturing
Benefits and Uses of Walnut Oil
- Known For Vitamin E
- Brain Food
- Brain Foodomega-3 Fatty Acid Called Alpha-linolenic Acid (ala)
- A Natural Moisturizer. walnut oil is rich in ricinolein acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid.
- Anti- inflammatory